Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wake up to Gratitude


I stumbled across this wonderful TED talk today.  This is going to sound very "Dr Phil" but it is a wake up call....a wake up to gratitude.  I can put my hand up and honestly say that I am ungrateful on a daily basis, some may even say selfish or just living into being a victim etc etc.  Sadly I need someone or something to snap me out of my ungrateful funk, put things in perspective and then I can step back and say "well holy crap I really have nothing to complain about and everything to be grateful for....oh and by the way self....life is pretty frikkin amazing".

If you have 10 minutes to spare then watch this, if you woke up feeling grateful then this will just make your smile and your heart open more, if you woke up in an ungrateful funk then this will open your eyes and kick start your gratitude.

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/louie_schwartzberg_nature_beauty_gratitude.html




No comments:

Post a Comment